Sunday, December 11, 2011

Continuing the Mission to End Child Abuse

It has been a few months since my last post, and I have been busy with many projects. I wrote and published my third book, "One Child Abuse Survivor 2 Another: The Journey in October 2011, and have since then been busy doing my usual routine of Blog Talk Radio shows, and speaking out where I can. I hope to be able to continue to reach as many poeple as possible, the public, and survivors of child abuse. We just do what we can with the time and resources we have. Writing my latest book was hard as it is about the child sexual abuse, incest, rape and sodomy I suffered at 8 years old. It was painful, but so necessary for my healing journey to spend this last year getting in touch with the horrific memories, working through the pain, the body memories, the nightmares and the tragic reality of what the sexual abuse did to my entire being, mind, body, and spirit. I come out of it in a better place then when I started, and I hope that other survivors of incest and csa, will hold on, look for that help and keep that hope alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment