Sunday, March 7, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy......

Wow! I have been so busy lately that I have not been on here posting any new blog entries since the middle of February....lots going on...so much in fact that I have a hard time staying organized, perhaps trying to do too much..but I don't want to stop now..I only want to do more...I will have to learn how to get better organized, manage my time, work on things that are time sensitive and then let the other things wait for a more relaxed day..I hope you are all well..I hope that this blog will eventually be a place where people will feel free to post their thoughts, and their ideas and resources, books, other blogs, and poetry, anything that has been a source of comfort in their healing process...I have so much to say and will continue to write here as often as I can. I expect that April will be more about Child Abuse Awareness as it is the National Child Abuse Awareness month this year. I am hoping to get involved and possibly do some public speaking and awareness for Dreamcatchers For Abused Children..so I have to get busy on that to make the connections necessary. So I hope you will feel free to post here and include photos, and other things to really make it your blog as well as mine..and I hope you will just remember to keep reaching out..keep that HOPE alive...stay with it...and a bit of good advice that I need to follow first...make time to just breath..to just relax..to just allow ourselves to look at what is working in our lives and build on it..not rushing past what is helping us to cope but really examining these things and mabey journaling them for future reference...now if I can only get myself to follow that advice!! Take care everyone...
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment