Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, it's that day again...the day when love is in the air...all around...and sadly so many people just are not experiencing love of any kind in their lives...I know what that is like and went through so many years of no love towards me of any kind, so I can honestly say...I know what it feels like to be unloved...and to not love myself...I never trusted people, so I would not let anyone in as a young adult and had no close relationships with people from 25 years of age until I was 30 or so and even then when I met people I held them very far away...just in case they were untrustworthy as I knew I could not take anymore abuse...not even an abusive word or my heart would just die...so I lived a very sad and lonely 6 years and then I met a man who would change all that for me...it took me a very long time to learn to trust him and I even broke off the relationship for a year which meant no contact at all, not by phone, or mail or anything...until I was sure that I really wanted to be in the relationship and the reasons why...I had to do some real soul searching. Today we still love each other very much and he is in fact my soul mate, my better half, my protector, my friend, my confident and my cheering section..so I encourage you to find out what you need in this life to be happy, to have a good life..and then learn to trust yourself and as you do that you will learn to try to trust others and if you find that one person who loves you for who you are and truly wants only good things for you then you know that person deserves your time, your love and your friendship! All the best to you my friends. Have a good day! Take GOOD care of yourselves as so many times no one else will...so it is really up to us to take GOOD care of ourselves okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment